My Review on the New Suave products 


                         Got 3 Suave products from Crowdtap 

      Before I start talking about the products I recieved from crowdtap. Let me tell you the embarrament I have ever since I was small I have always had a dandruff problem if I would wear my hair up you could see the redness on the side that I had on my scalp from the dandruff or if I had my hair down you can see the fall out of dandruff. I have tried different products that hardly ever worked for my scalp. 


Suave Anti- Dandruff Itchy Scalp 

        The first product I tried was the Anti-Dandruff Itchy Scalp. It’s a 2 in 1 infused with Invigorating Mint. What this products does it:
  • Cleanses and soothes the scalp
  • Leaves a long-lasting fresh scent
  • Provides healthy, flake-free hair with regular use
          After using this product I felt a burning sensation on my scalp I am not sure if that’s how it’s suppose to work in order to sooth the scalp, but I did feel like it gave me a better feeling I wasn’t itchy as I was before. It left my hair smelling like mint. I saw a difference in my hair I saw less redness on my scalp.The only down side I have with trying 2 in 1 is that my hair does not like lshampoo it easily tangles so I need a good conditioner to help untangle, but other than that I like the product because it helps my scalp with dandruff I give it 4.5 stars.



       Suave 2 minute intense Moisture Super Conditioner 


        The next product I tried  is the Suave 2 Minute intense Moisture Super Conditioner. It’s a deep conditioner that: 
  • Locks in 3x more moisture*
  • Spreads fast and absorbs quickly
  • SuperCoat technology coats each strand of hair
  • Delivers shine and boosts softness
     So when it comes to conditioner I always get picky, because not every conditioner works for my hair especially since I have long thick curly/wavy hair it tangles all the time even if I comb it after 5 or 10min. What I look for in a conditioner is that it helps me get less tangles and maybe even softness.  

      First time trying out the Suave 2 minute intense moisture super conditioner I was really impressed with this I definitely saw results right away. I felt like it gave my hair hydration. Made my hair feel soft. And my hair was less tangled. I felt a big difference after my hair dried. It smell good too. The next day I just couldn’t believe how soft my hair felt and how weightless it felt. 
Suave Anti-Dandruff Dry Scalp


    The next item I tried is the Suave Anti-Dandruff Dry Scalp. This 2 in 1 hydrates your scalp.
  • Renews moisture
  • Relieves itching and redness
  • leaves a long-lasting fresh scent
      The first time trying this product also. My thought in this products as usual when it comes to a 2 in 1 shampoo/conditioner I don't always like them because it does not always help my hair be tangled free. My hair tangles a lot when I use a 2 in 1 product though it's not that bad since it help my scalp with redness and dandruff and maybe it does give a small amount of hydration. Do I recommend? Well, I think I will recommend it to those that do not have delicate hair that easily tangles. I give this 4.5 stars also only because I feel like it needs more conditioner.


As You can see a difference on my scalp before where the redness is and after where the redness is clearing out

What do you all think of my blog post? Hope everyone enjoys my review.

If you'd like to follow me on any of my social media click down below:)

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bperezvald/
Snapchat: @bperezvald
Facebook: Brenda Perez Valdez
Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/bperezvald23

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baremineral Made 2 Fit Me

February Boxycharm