December Boxycharm



Glitz & Glam 2017


RealHer Blush Kit $32

The RealHer Blush Kit has nice packaging . Comes with a perfect size mirror. It's a pretty blush kit that contains three beautiful colors. These blushes contain a little bit of a shimmer. My favorite color out of the 3 is the middle one called Limitless. It is a coral like color. I like that it can be a travel size on the go so it fits perfect inside a purse.



Crown Brush Deluxe Blush Brush $12

This right here is my holygrail blush brush. I love it, because the bristles are soft and not hard at all. It is easy to use and when it comes to cleaning this brush it is also easy and I have no hard time cleaning the brush. Ever since I got this brush I haven't used any other brush for the blush. Definitely recommend the Crown Brush Deluxe Blush Brush.



Tarte Tartiest Lash Paint Mascara $23

This mascara is a jet black color. The packing itself is nice. It is a pretty good size as any regular mascara that fits in purse. I think this mascara is good because it gives volume to my lashes. I mean I have very small lashes. So this gives my lashes a little boost. This mascara doesn't clump up at all so I give it a big thumbs up. I've been using this pretty much every time I do my makeup.




Pretty Vulgar My Lips Are Sealed Lightweight Liquid Lipstick $24

This Liquid lipstick is nice. I like how if feels on the lips not drying at all. It glides on smoothly. Not sticky at all. It is a lip gloss like lipstick. The applicator is nice. Did not have any trouble applying it on my lips. I didn't really like the color because it was a bit dark for me. As usual it is hard for me to come up with a makeup look to match this lipstick.I definitely like the packaging with flowers on the top its beautiful.
Lipswatch Pretty Vulgar Liquid Lipstick shade -(105 Weeping Willow)



Bella Pierre Cosmetics Pro Concealer Palette $29.99

This palette is a color corrector concealer. It is a nice size. There isn't much to say about this product since its used to correct. Though I do like that it comes with a perfect sized mirror. I only have used the orange and the green corrector since I'm not sure what the purple ones does. I was a little disappointed in the orange one because it is a little hard to blend, but I do love the green ones because it corrects my blemishes on my cheeks. Though I like the palette because it is a cream like textured concealer. 

Overall, this boxycharm 4.5 out of 5 stars for me. I enjoyed everything that came in the December boxycharm.

Boxycharm $21 a month 
4-5 full size products

Link: https://www.boxycharm.com



Follow Me at:


snapchat : bperezvald

Youtube: Brenda Perez Valdez

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baremineral Made 2 Fit Me

February Boxycharm