February Boxycharm

February BoxyCharm

Galaxy Glow

This Month is Galaxy Glow Themed. Consist Of 5 products. That include :
  1. Naked Cosmetics Highlight Palette
  2.  Crown Pro Trio BrushSet
  3. Vintage Smokey Eye Pencil
  4. Pur Lip Plumping Lip Exfoliator 
  5. CoverFX Shimmer Veil 





Naked Cosmetics Highlight Palette $39.99
The palette itself is beautiful as the packaging. I l
ike how it looks holographic. Though I would have liked it if it had a mirror then it would have been perfect. It comes with 6 different color of highlight. The highlights are all pigmented. 



 Used Naked Cosmetics Highlight Inner Corner & Brow 


 
Crown Pro Trio Brush Set $29.99
I'm glad I've been getting brushes because I don't own many an as beginner this helps me a lot since I'm on a budget. Love the Large Crown Pro brush because its fluffy and soft and easy to dust off powder. I also like the medium Crown Pro brush because it blends well the liquid contour or even powered contour. As for the small Crown Pro brush I mistakenly used it for eyeshadow lol. It is meant for concealing so I try that another day keep you updated.


Vintage Cosmetics Smokey Eye Pencil $21
This eye pencil has very good pigmentation I. I have used it under the top eye lash and even as eyeliner. It doesn't wear off so I give this a big thumbs up. I have always looked for pigmentation when it comes to eyeliner. I don't like when an eyeliner wears off or smear. I definitely recommend this eye pencil. Though I would have liked it was a twistable beat it from having to sharpen it.
Used Vintage Smokey Eye Pencil as Eyeliner


PUR Lips Plumping Lip Exfoliator $17
Love the packaging on this lip exfoliator. It is a twistable which i like a lot . It's not messy at all, so no need to use fingers or a brush. It is easy to apply. When applying this product it feels gradient then after removing it makes my lips feel soft. So it removes dead skin once you remove it.

CoverFx Shimmer Veil Amethyst $28
Love anything with Shimmer or glitter. This right here is a beautiful color. It is a nice holographic shimmer between a pink and purple like color. It is east to apply with the applicator that it comes with. Very pigmented as well. It is a good size. 

Used CoverFX Shimmer & Naked Cosmetics Highlight

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baremineral Made 2 Fit Me