January Boxycharm
Boxycharm BoxyRock 2018

This months boxycharm is themed Rock. As you can see on my photo above. I really enjoyed trying this month's boxycharm. Many new products brands that I have never tried before.


Dr. Brandt Pores No More Luminizer Primer $38
It's a good size primer. A little goes along way. You don't need a lot for this primer. I feel like using this makes my skin healthier since Dr. Brandt brand is known for skincare so this is definitely my favorite primer. I use it everytime I do my makeup. Using less than a pea size is good enough to prime face. 


It Cosmetics Brow Power Universal Eyebrow Pencil $24
I have grown to love brow pencils lately, because they give my eye brows a more natural look. I don't like my eye brows looking harsh when I do my full glam makeup.It is easy to use. When applying the product it is not hard at all the product glides on nicely. I like that I don't have to sharpen the pencil since it is a twistable. 

Using It Cosmetics Brow Power Pencil
Crown Pro Glam Metals Palette $25

The Crown Pro Glam Metal Palette has mostly shimmers. The only downside to this palette is that it hardly had any mattes. I think every eyeshadow palette should contain both shimmers and matte and maybe even glitter. Some of these eyeshadows are a bit dark for me but I make it work somehow. I think that they are really pigmented.

Using the Crown Pro Glam Metal Palette & Girlactick Lip Paint

Pur The Complexion Authority Bronze and Brighten Cheek Palette $34

This Small palette is perfect in my eyes, because it a perfect travel size to have in a purse. Plus with has its own mirror. Like the packing as well. Love the selection it had like the coral like blush and the highlight and bronzer. All 3 products have a bit of a shimmer to it. The product is very pigmented so one swipe is enough. 

Using The Pur Complextion Authority Bronze and Brighten Cheek Palette 

Girlactik Matte Lip Paint $23

The lip paint is beautiful the color is a nice color have on the go.This product dries down to a matte finish so it's not transferable not unless you eat greasy foods.The size is good. I was happy with this color I got wasn't dark at all. It doesn't dry my lips at all either.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baremineral Made 2 Fit Me

February Boxycharm