April’s Boxycharm 2018


Boxycharm $21 a month 4-5 full size products

I'm a little late in doing my blog for April's Boxycharm due to Family Matters. Anyhow this month's Boxycharm was themed eye candy came with 5 awesome full sized products. I was very happy with this month's boxycharm. Boxycharm hasn't disappointed me. I'm glad I subscribed to boxycharm.

BrowGal- Instatint: Tinted Eyebrow Gel $22.00
First item I tired was the BrowGal - The Instatint Tinted Eyebrow Gel. This was my first time trying something like this using only this product to apply on brow was very interesting. It is easy to use . The color is ok not too bad at all. The spooly is great when applying the tint as you brush the eyebrows.
Using the BrowGal- Instatint: Tinted Eyebrow Gel


Dr. Brandt - Pores No More Vacuum Cleaner $47.00

The second product I tires was the Dr. Brandt - Pores No More Vacuum Cleaner. Lets just say I fell in love with this mask. It is an awesome product for skincare. Just trying it for the first time I was speechless because it left my face feeling smooth and clean. I definitely recommend this product.

Using the Dr. Brandt - Pores No More Vacuum Cleaner

Colourpop - Semi Precious Eyeshadow Palette $26.00

Third product I tried was the Colourpop - Semi Precious Eyeshadow Palette. I wasn't to hyped for the palette because it is all shimmers only I would have love to have mattes too. Though I wasn't upset about it I did like it. I like how it easily apples to the eyes. It is kind of a cream like feel to it. The eyeshadows are very pigmented so I guess I was satisfied with the outcome. Do I see myself using them a lot? Probably not, but for a night out yes. 


Using the Colourpop - Semi Precious Eyeshadow Palette

Adesse - Hi Definition Liquid Lipstick $24.00

Fourth product I Tried was the Adesse Liquid Lipstick. Its a good size liquid lipstick. I love the color that I received in my boxycharm. It's not a matte liquid lipstick so it kind of disappoints a little but other than that it is good. It is like a semi gloss also very pigmented.

Using the Adesse - Hi Definition Liquid Lipstick

Tarte - Tartiest Pro Glow: Liquid Highlighter $ 29.00

The last product I tried is the highlighter from Tarte, called Tartiest Pro Glow. I really love this product. At first I didn't know how to apply the product so I tried different techniques. It is very pigmented. I use my finger to blend out the highlight and I also use a sponge to blend it. 

 
Using the Tarte - Tartiest Pro Glow: Liquid Highlighter (Exposed)

Hope everyone enjoys my review :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baremineral Made 2 Fit Me

February Boxycharm