Baremineral Made 2 Fit Me

Baremineral Made 2 Fit Me

This is my first high-end foundation I have ever tried thanks to Influenster.

I was amazed on how beautifully it match my skin just by using the baremineral app to match the foundation. It was a couple of steps I had to do by Calibrating the phone on 5 stacks of white paper to tapping the phone on my wrist, forehead, cheeks, and side jaw/chin.



The packaging it beautiful and nice, because it has  my name on it so it makes me feel special. So when you order it from the app you can add your name to the bottle. This foundation is about $49. You get it customized exactly to your skin color. 
As for the formula I like that it contains green extract, Vitamin E, Peptides, Ceramide ,Chamomile, and white lily flower.

The foundation is a medium coverage. Feels light weight on my skin. Also feels hydrating so it doesn’t dry my skin at all. Does not feel Cakey at all either. It’s not a matte finish so it’s kind of a Dewy finish.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February Boxycharm