Marc Jacob Highliner Matte Gel Eye Crayon
    



   Today was my first time trying the Marc Jacobs Highliner Matte Gel Eye Crayon. My first thoughts before trying it out were like any other eyeliner. I thought it would be like any regular eyeliner pencil that's hard to apply.
    Now my thoughts changed me when I tried applying it on my eyelid as a wing liner omg, it was the smoothest Highliner I had ever put on my eyelid. It was so soft I did not have any trouble putting it on. It glided so nicely, I imedietley fell in love with the product because I had never tried a product before that would satisfy me with the rich texture. I really love how the Highliner is Matte once you glide it on it won't smear nor budge.
Using Marc Jacob Highliner MatteGel Eye Crayon in (Pink In Me) on wingliner & (Earth)Quake on waterline. 


    The two colors I've tried so far are, "Pink In Me" which is a light pink color almost going toward white. I loved the color because, it wasn't too dark of a pink it was just a perfect color and the other color was (Earth)Quake which was a rich dark brown it wasn't a soft color which I like because this goes perfect for the tightline and waterline on the eye. 



Using the Marc Jacobs Highliner Matte Gel Eye Crayon as the wingliner (Earth)Quake & Waterliner (Pink In Me).

My second blog of the day hope you all like it 😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baremineral Made 2 Fit Me

February Boxycharm