Oasis Voxbox from Influenster

Oasis VoxBox From Influenster


       I received my free Oasis Voxbox from influenster for testing purposes. I really enjoyed especially this box because it had a variety of products that I have never tried before. I mean I might of heard of them but never tried before and I am glad that influenster send my the Oasis Voxbox.
       I was so excited to receive this box because, it was my first time trying out all this new products. I didn't have one favorite product but all of them were great except 3 of the products that really speak to me and really enjoyed were the Covergirl Vitalist Healthy Exilir, Vera Wang perfume, and the EvaNyc Mane Magic Primer.



                                                       
              Covergirl Vitalist Healthy Elixir
 
       When I first saw this on my Oasis voxbox I was so excited to try out a new foundation, because this would be my second time trying out a different product. I don't have a lot of makeup as I am a beginner in makeup so now I have two different foundations. My thought in the Covergirl Vitalist Healthy Elixir when I first tired it was very comfortable to wear it did not feel heavy at all when applying. Love that it has SPF and that it doesn't smell to bad. Also I was so impressed how well the coverage was. On the left photo I did not wear any color corrector or primer.On the right I used color corector and primer.  Though I did have a slight problem it was a bit dark for my skin lol as you can see on the left  photo I tried dragging it to my neck. You can see a difference between my face and chest two different colors.The shade that influenster sent me was (Soft Honey). Though good thing I was able to exchange it for the right shade, as you can see on the right photo its the closest shade match I could get. Shade color is, (Buff Beige).  So I give this 5 stars



          EvaNyc Mane Magic Primer
             
              The second product that I was excited to try was the EvaNyc Mane Magic Primer, because I love trying different product on my hair. My hair is long, frizzy, thick, curly/wavy. When I first tried it I was not sure how to use it as the bottle did not contain instructions. So I had to do some research. The product was easy to use. Love the way it smells. The way I used it was I applied first the product on my hair before using the straightener to curl mt hair. I also applied it after. So i think the product help some what a little bit with the frizz. I give this 4.5 stars just because it did not come with instructions.



         Vera Wang Embrace

    When I saw that I was getting the Vera Wang Embrace sample I was so excited because I had receive before samples like this, but in a different scent. Let me tell you these perfumes are the best. i mostly fell in love the the Marigold and Gardenia perfume the one on the right of the photo.the reason why I loved that one the most is because it was such a beautiful sweet smell a mixture of flowers I'd say. the smell last quite some time when applying it. On the other hand the Green Tea and Pear Blossom was kind of good, but  I was not too attached to this one, though smell is particular for older women I think, but it's not that bad. I'd say its a mixture of flowers and fresh ocean like s cool scent. I give this 5 stars.



   Welch's Fruit Rolls

          The fourth item that caught my eye not just me but my 3 year old son. So I received 3 different flavors that included: Tropical  Punch, Strawberry, and Berry. I got to try them with my 3 year old of course. My thoughts for this I did enjoy eating them, because they were yummy I love the flavor selection that they gave me on my influenster voxbox. My favorite out all 3 flavors was the Tropical Punch, because it was sweet you can taste the different fruits that were mixed in this fruit roll. But I did enjoy all of them. The 2nd flavor I liked was strawberry. The last flavor was the least favorite because it was a bit sour. Love that it was all natural flavors. though when it comes to fruit rolls I do not like how they get suck in teeth. So I give this 4.5 stars.


      Aloha Protein Bar

         The fifth product I got from influenster was the Aloha Protein Bar. My thoughts in the protein bar are that I like how you can taste the peanut butter and jelly though I thought the peanut butter was over powering the jelly once I took a bite of the protein bar. Of course peanut butter is suppose to over power it because its suppose tot be a healthy bar not a candy lol. The bar was a little hard to chew on but it did satisfied my appetite I ate it right after doing a cardio workout. Let me tell you that this bar definitely got me full so I did not eat anything after 3 to 4 hours. I recommend this to anyone that is working out this will help you get full. Also after I ate the protein bar I had a feeling that I needed to drink water so I got thirsty.  I give this 4.5 only because it was a little hard and made me thirsty. I'm not sure if that is a good thing though lol.



       Evolution Fresh

        The last thing I tried was the Evolution Fresh. Influenster had giving me a coupon to get a free bottle. But I didn't find a store that had them or would allow the coupon. So I had to purchase the product at one of the Starbucks. Which cost me  around $4 something with taxes. I choose the strawberry lemonade flavor. I like that its organic so that means it healthy ingredients. I like the taste because I could taste the lemon more than the strawberry. Also it felt like it had pulp like the lemon. I give this 4.5 stars only because I could not use coupon.


Hope everyone likes my first blog :)
if you'd like to follow me on my other social media please feel free to do so

https://www.instagram.com/bperezvald/

snapchat : bperezvald


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baremineral Made 2 Fit Me

February Boxycharm