My First Boxycharm(September)

My first Boxycharm
What is Boxycharm? 
          It's a Subscription box that contains a variety of products from different brands. Each month we get different items. Wondering how much it is to subscribe? Well, Boxycharm cost only $21 a month plus free shipping.You get 4 to 5 full size of products. What kind of products do you get? Depends on what you get not everyone gets the same items. Items that I've gotten so far are makeup and skincare.for example: Lipsticks, Eyebrow Pencils, Primers, Highlighters, Eyeshadow palette, Brushes, etc.... 
          What Do I think about Boxycharm? Well, I think it's a really awesome way to introduce a lot of new products I haven't tried before. As a beginner it helps me a lot with getting to know brands that I have never tried before. With that being said, I can't afford very expensive makeup. 

September Boxycharm BoxyBaddie 2017

        So this was my first Boxycharm I got. It took about a month to get off the wait list. I really enjoyed my first boxycharm, because I got brands that I never tried before. My first box contained 6 products. 

Mac Eyebrow Pencil $18

The first item I tried was the Mac Eyebrow pencil. It is a nice eye brow pencil it's not just any eye brow pencil because its high end of course, but because it's a twistable you don't have to sharpen it. It is a nice pigmented brow pencil.

Studio Makeup Luminous Loose Blush $35

The second item I tried was Studio makeup Luminous Blush. It's a loose Blush that is very pigmented. It's a very beautiful color. So little goes a long way. Just dip it on with a brush and lightly tap off the brush because it is very pigmented, but it is worth it.


Pur Soiree Diaries Palette $34

The third item I tried was the Pur Soiree Diaries Palette . I really enjoyed this palette, because it has both matte and shimmer shadows. The mattes are pretty pigmented and as for the shimmers they are supper buttery so definitely pigmented. They glide on smoothly. Love the plate because I can use it every day.

Baremineral Perfecting Face Brush $28

Fourth I item I tried was the Baremineral Brush. It is a high end brush I believe. When I first tried it I wasn't sure how I was supposed to use it since I had never tried a face brush beside a Wetnwild eyeshadow brushoff the eyes, but for the face never. It took me a while to work with a brush. At first I would put my foundation in circular motion I did not like it that way because it would leave streaks. So I tried it a different way. The other way worked way better. I would use an up and down motion. Though I think it sucks up the foundation a lot.When it is time to clean the brush a lot of foundation is still inside the brush it is somewhat hard to clean.

Colorpop Ultra Satin Lip $6
The fifth Item I tried was the Colurpop Ultra Satin lip.
My first thought In this color was that I didn't like the color because I wasn't sure what makeup look would go with this. The color I got was called, Mess Around. It was a bit too dark for my liking. Though I liked that it was almost matte. It didn't dry my lips either but other than that I liked the way it felt on my lips.

Boriego Don't Despair Repair $28
The last item I tried was the Boriego Don't Despair Repair. It's a deep conditioner for the hair. I like how this product smells beautiful. It also leaves my hair smooth and less tangled. Repairs my hair nicely. Less split-ends.

Here is a makeup look I did Using All the products



snapchat : bperezvald

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baremineral Made 2 Fit Me

February Boxycharm