November Boxycharm Review

November Boxycharm


Boxycharm Sweater Weather  2017

 
 LUXIE QUAD EYE TRAVEL SET $32
The Luxie Quad Eye Travel Sitcoms with four small travel brushes it is a pretty neat way to have brushes on the go that fit perfectly in any purse there a good size. The color catches my attention they look beautiful. Each brush does things differently for the eyeshadow. I especially love the small flat brush. It is very precise when applying the under eye eyeshadow or even good for contouring the nose. You can also use it for cleaning up the eyebrow. 
 
Cover FX Illuminating Setting Spray $31

The CoverFX Illuminating setting spray is a very good size bottle. It has last me 3 months so far. I love how the bottle does not squirts it spray like a mist. It makes my makeup last all day and I do not have to retouch. It's a beautiful setting spray because it leaves a shimmery finish. 


KNC BeautyAll Natural Collagen Infused Lip Mask $15
This product is unique to me because I have never tried a lip mask before. I really enjoyed thing this out because I feel like it hyraxes my lips since my lips tend to dry from time to time. When applying this on the lips it feel fresh like if I were in a spa or something.

LaQua & CO Cloud Lips $17
I haven't really been into really dark colors,but I do like the packaging which is beautiful. This lipstick isn't matte at all so it transfers. Though I find it hard to come up with a makeup look using this lipstick. I mean if it would have been a nude color I would be happy. But I don't hate. 

WinkyLux Kitten Palette $25
This palette is beautiful it has a mixture of shimmers and matte. I love when a palette contains both the shimmer and mattes. You can come up with many different makeup looks with this little palette. It is also a perfect size to put inside purse. It won't take a lot of space either. The eyeshadows are very pigmented so no need for setting spray fro the shimmers.
Over all I loved every product I got in my November Boxycharm. As usual they were all new brands I got to try. Very satisfied. 
Using WinkyLux Kitten Palette

Hope you  all like my review 


snapchat : bperezvald

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baremineral Made 2 Fit Me

February Boxycharm