October Boxycharm

October Boxycharm

October Boxycharm Spellbound 2017
I received my boxycharm in the middle of the month of October. I got 5 products that were all different brands of course. As you all know on my previous post on getting my first boxycharm. I said that I haven't used many brands since I am a beginner that can't afford expensive makeup. For this month I also got to try all these new brands. So I still haven't tried all the brands yet so I look up to boxycharm because that is the only way I get to try new.

Tastiest Lip Paint (Delish) $20
 The First product I tried was the Tartiest Lip Paint from Tarte. I loved the color which is called, Delish. I like how it dries down to a matte finish. This product does not dry my lips at all. Definitely recommend this lip product.


                                               Boxycharm Nailed it $18  


  The second Item I tried was the Boxycharm Nail kit. This small kit is pretty useful when you need to trim the nails or get the stubborn dirt of the nails. It is easy to use.  Leaves nails looking nice and clean after using these small tools. It is good for travel a size, so it fits perfect in any purse. Definitely good to have in purse.


Dr. Brandt PoreDermabrasion Pore Perfecting Exfoliator $58

The third item I tried was the Dr. Brandt PoreDermabrasion skincare cream. I liked this skincare product because it helped with my pores. It smoothed my skin nicely. I like that it doesn't smell bad at all. Though after using this it kind of makes my blemishes show more so I'm not sure if it's a good thing or that is how the cream works in my skin. Directions are easy to follow. Only leave in for about 5 minutes so don't go past the minutes because it will cause more redness.You only need a small amount of product. 


JonteBlue $5

Fourth item I tried was the JonteBlu Lip pencil. It as like any lip pencil but creamier texture. Very pigmented. Easy to use.Though the only down side to a regular lip pencil is that you have to sharpen it, but other than that it is a beautiful color. You can use it alone or pair it with a lipstick.
Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlight (Prosecco Pop) $38 
The last item I tried was the Becca Highlight in the color Prosecco Pop. It's a nice compact where it has a perfect size mirror. It is a nice whitish yellow highlight. This highlight is nicely pigemnted. If you wanna intensify the highlight use a damped brush by spraying setting spray to it.  



snapchat : bperezvald

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baremineral Made 2 Fit Me

February Boxycharm