May’s Boxycharm 
Boxy Bash Theme 

For this month we got a total of 6 full size productsin our Boxycharm.
Which contain a contour palette ,brushes, lipstick, liner, and a primer. I was very satisfied with all the products that came in my Boxycharm.


First item that I tried was the CoverFx  blurring Primer . This primer was by far the favorite out of the entire box for this month. I fell in love with this primer because it is a very smooth and soft texture and leaves foundation looking smooth. It’s a great size too. I definetly recommend this product.

The second product I tried was the Pretty Vulgar Gel ink liner. I love the packaging because it’s cute. I love that it’s a good size and a lot of product. And the pigmentation on the liner is good. I like that it does not crack and it does not smear it’s a matte liner so I’d say it’s waterproof. Definelty recomend it too.

Using Pretty Vulgar Blush
The third product I tried was the Pur Sculpture palette. This palette is beautiful, because it has its own little mirror and it comes with two highlighters and two contour. Like that it varies from dark to light. So this palette is pretty neat the pan size are good too there not too little. As for the pigmentation on the contour it definelty has a lot of pigment in it so a little goes a long way I’d say tap the brush so you don’t apply the contour too harsh. As for the highlight they are beautifully pigmented too. Both the contour and highlight  don’t apply chalky at all.

Using Pur Sculpture Palette

Fourth item I tried was the 3 Asthetica brushes. I really like the spoolie because it brushes the eyebrows nice. As for the angled brush I like it because I can apply the liner or I can use it to apply the eyebrows. As for the third brush I can use it to a very precise wingliner and works pretty well. The brushes are good quality. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baremineral Made 2 Fit Me

February Boxycharm